09 Apr Epic MyChart & Telehealth Optimization for COVID-19
Accelerate Patient Centric Digital Transformation Initiatives
COVID-19 Pandemic is putting enormous pressure on our healthcare system and underscoring the value of digital transformation initiatives undertaken by health systems across the US. Remote patient care is the need of the hour to ensure safety of both patients and our healthcare workers.
Optimize Epic MyChart and Other Tools to Enable Virtual Triage & Screening for COVID-19
Epic MyChart has become a highly utilized application in the front-line defense for providers to remotely
triage and monitor COVID-19 patients. Our MyChart Service Desk is staffed with fulltime, experienced MyChart Certified Analysts that can provide expert assessment for optimal MyChart functionality and streamline workflows to address COVID-19 related E-Visits, Video Visits and Screening Questionnaires.
Our Epic Patient Engagement and MyChart resources are experienced and have, on average, 4.5 years providing direct MyChart implementation, support and optimization experience, in addition to experience with Ambulatory, Welcome Kiosk, Bedside, Cadence and other modules.
Areas of Functionality & Workflow Assessment
- COVID-19 Questionnaire and Decision Tree functionality – Self Triage capabilities
- COVID-19 MyChart E-Visit strategy and workflow build
- MyChart video visit enablement and workflow
- Third party telehealth product workflow integration (i.e. Vidyo, Zoom, MDlive, OneDoc)
- Integration of SMS based apps for E-Visit and Video Visits (Asparia, Televox)
- Visit type and location configuration and integration of testing locations
- Reconciliation and reconfiguration of scheduling against provider availability
- MyChart Website notices for COVID-19 (to remind patients to use E-Visit, Phone Visit, or MyChart messages to confer with their clinic if they have symptoms of COVID-19)
- Home Patient Monitoring in MyChart for COVID-19 positive patients who do not have severe symptoms (Integration with Kaha RPM Band)