23 Mar Responding to COVID-19
Dedicating our internal staff, Epic consultants and internal partners to support you 24×7.
Contineo Health recognizes the historic struggle against the Coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic and is committed to aid in this fight. Regardless the need facing healthcare organizations, Contineo is prepared to play a supporting role to help free up clinicians’ time, support overburdened technical or manned systems and processes, and creatively address challenges none of us faced just a few short weeks ago.
We are here 24×7
To that end, our staff is prepared to answer the call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to leverage or reconfigure our existing team to partner with you. Some considerations, many of which can be launched within one business day, include:
- Established Dayton, OH based, Remote Service Desk providing On-Demand EHR and Technical Services
- 24×7 support availability with trained healthcare professionals in a support capacity
- Ability to provide overflow support to your existing COVID-19 triage and telehealth workflows
- Virtual Platform for training Physicians, Nurses and other healthcare workers
- Certified Epic MyChart expertise to integrate eCheckin, Video Visits, and COVID-19 Screening Tests
Virtual Triage Platform to Address Coronavirus / COVID-19
Contineo has collaborated with MyDoc (UST Global ecosystem partner) to operationalize our COVID-19 Clinical Online Chat + Video Triage Platform for US Provider Systems. This Virtual Triage Platform can be implemented quickly and includes a simple and effective process, saving you time and freeing vital resources, while continuing to service your care population in an efficient and meaningful way.
- Simple, user friendly, mobile and online process
- CDC compliant triage chatbot, integrated for patient onboarding
- Secure communication and compliant video visits
- Rapid onboarding and intelligent rostering of medical teams
- Remote Monitoring of high-risk patients in isolation
- Scheduling and Claims integrations with existing EHR (based on Medicare regulations)